Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Some more Historicon pics





I am adding here a few more pictures from Historicon. The first one is from the game that my friend Joe ran - it was a Russians vs. Polish affairs, 1500 circa, if the memory serves me well. The second pic was from a WWI game, which I believe was run two years ago. In any case, an impressive display of no man's land. The third photo shows one of the large space that the Host reserves to the convention: lots of tables, and lots of games. This year, to avoid over-crowding, there were a few additional room made available to HMGS, although not all of them were exactly "prime." Finally, pic #4 was taken as I walked through the aisles of Distelfink Ballroom, another impressive setting for a ACW game.

1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Thanks . . . those help to convey the flavor of the event.


-- Jeff