Sunday, December 21, 2008

Freezing temperatures...

... make for a perfect painting afternoon! And I am glad to report some further progress in my Marlburian project. I am currently working on a few units from the Army of Electoral Palatine I bought at last Historicon from Editions Brokaw, plus one French infantry from Minifigs, plus one unit of Brandenburg grenadiers. Here's a few pics, taken before I realized a major mistake: belts and bandoliers should not be white, they should be buff or leather! Since then, I promptly corrected the error with some appropriate retouches -- unfortunately, no picture to document the final result.

2 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Ah, 15mm WSS . . . I like it.


-- Jeff

abdul666 said...

Very pleasant 'tricorned' troops indeed!
Then, what about regaling us with 'original' ones for the Principality of Saxe-Pape-Cyssor? In the meantime, sharing with us uniforms designs would be mouth-watering.

Compliments,
Jean-Louis